Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Pain on the Inside

Today is one of those days when you're beaten and feel like the weight of the world, or at least the part of the world that is infertile, is on your shoulders.

The heartbreak of infertility is very difficult to deal with, because there is no outward, visible sign of the inner grief and pain. I could explain a lot of it in detail, but I don't need to. Why you ask? Because Flicka over at Vacant Uterus has already done that for me. She has dealt with the pain of cancer and the pain of infertility. And according to her, the former is easier to deal with.

Flicka, I feel your pain. I know that so many of us do. Your words speak to me and I thank you for your eloquence. Hats off to you honey. And my thoughts, prayers and love are with you and your husband as you travel this road alongside me, and the other infertiles of this world.

No comments: