Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fading Hopes

Two things today.

My thoughts are with Vee and Max over at The Sweet Life as she waits on pins and needles. Right now, it looks like they're dealing with a blighted ovum and frankly, that sucks. No one should have to deal with this.

Secondly, thanks Shlomit for checking in. I've been quiet in the hopes that AF stays away. I fear my luck may have run out though. No, no EPS at all, and that old familiar feeling of a migraine and cramping is going on today. *sighs* We'll see what the next few days bring. Until AF shows, I have a shred of hope. Barely a shred, but a shred nonetheless.

I'm keeping busy planning my trip to Minneapolis though for that conference I mentioned. The money came through; I got the final documents and signatures yesterday. So it's a "go" on my end. I'll get to hook up with both my sister and a friend, and attend an international conference as well. It's all good. Now, to figure out if we'll be doing Pure.gon injections next month to go along with all that. And somewhere before I leave on that conference, I need to install laminate flooring in the other spare room.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw krap...I know that pre-AF headache only too, too, too well...that sucks...glad you're hanging on to a shred of hope...
oh, and you never fail to impress me with your industrious around the house!
peace
shlomit

Aurelia said...

It ain't over til you need a pad as they say.

(((Hugs)))

ultimatejourney said...

I'm hanging onto the shred of hope with you.

The conference sounds like it will give you something to look forward to in any case.