Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Another Scan Tomorrow

Tomorrow I go back to the local RE for another appointment with the dildocam to see how my follies are doing on all these meds. Normally, they would do a "Five days on stims scan" but the local RE is unavailable on Wednesday so they will let me do a "Four days on stims scan" on Tuesday instead. My appointment is 6:45 a.m. tomorrow morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I must say, so far the injections are going well. We had one incident with the Gonal-F pen the other night where the tip of the needle just wouldn't pierce my skin; it just dented my tummy repeatedly! So after a couple of tries like that, we changed the needle because it was obvious that one wasn't going in at all! Needle changed, we never had a problem after that. Hubby is getting to be a pro at sub-cue injects. My tummy is starting to feel a tad full, and I woke up completely nauseous this morning. To be expected now and then I guess.

No comments: