Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

{This Moment}

{this moment} – A Friday ritual inspired by Finding Chaos/SouleMama.
A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week.
A simple, special, extraordinary moment.
A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.
If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your ‘moment’
in the comments for all to find and see.





(Valleyview Little Animal Farm, Saturday, June 21)


By the way, we're STILL waiting for my nephew. Funnily enough, when we heard months ago that my sister's due date was in mid-May, family members said, "Oh, but if you hold on for 10 days or so, he can be born on Gil's birthday!"


My 41st birthday is tomorrow, May 28. I expect my birthday will come and go and still no nephew!


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.


No comments: