Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bedtime Looms...

I managed to get in a bike ride today. It was the first time on a bike for me in at least seven or eight years. Probably closer to ten though... truth be known. 

Wow. 10 years. And yet I managed to hop on and ride for 7 km in 32 minutes. That felt great! Mind you it would have felt better if it were a tad warmer. And if the rain hadn't cut my ride short. I had hoped to ride for 45 mins but the cold numbed my fingers and pouring rain was on the horizon so I booked it back to the house. I just pulled in the driveway when the first drops fell. 

I took care of Petite tonight as Hubby was out helping one of my coworkers with his computer. Petite had Sparks and then I got her nighttime routine done before calling my mom, editing a newsletter, figuring out lunch for tomorrow and writing out a menu for the week. Is it bedtime yet? 

Come on Friday!!!

1 comment:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on getting back on the bike.